Show your support!!
Eagan's land use laws exist to ensure properties like Parkview remain as green open spaces for recreational use. Changing the zoning would impact Lebanon Hills Regional Park and surrounding lakes and neighborhoods while depriving kids and seniors an ideal place for outdoor exercise.
- The City Council meeting agenda and documents are all available here.
- For details about the proposed development's impacts , go to the City's EAW page.
- For instructions on how to send comments, see our Sample Emails page.
- For how to contact city officials, see details on our Directory page. or Eagan's website.
Final decision by Eagan City Council was April 16, 2013
What you can do to help:
- Stay informed - sign up for the latest updates - sign up Form
- Tell the City Council you oppose the land use amendment rezoning change
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 651- 675-5001 or go Here for City Council member phone #'s
- Support this effort financially - send us your info below.
- Share this site with your neighbors, and Like the Facebook page here
- Post a Save Parkview lawn sign in your yard to show your concern.
Questions? Want to sign the petition? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org